Civil filing fees for most case types is $83. We currently accept filings by fax per General Rule 17. The fee for fax filings is $3 for the first page and $1 for each additional page.
Payment by Credit Card
You must have a case number to make a credit card payment. If you do not know your case number click here.
Pay on-line by credit card at LexisNexis Payment Solutions website.
Citizens may make payments of fines, fees, costs and penalties by credit cards by calling the 1-866-844-1123. The following information is necessary to credit the payment:
- The 1-800 number may be called from any touch tone telephone.
- You must have the complete citation number. If you do not have the complete citation number, it may be obtained by calling the District Court at 360-417-2560.
- You will first make a selection that identifies the letter part of the citation number. When you are entering the number portion, be sure and begin with any zeroes that precede the numbers.
- When you are asked to enter the citation amount, you may enter any partial payment of the total amount owed.
- On each credit card transaction there will be a fee of $5.00.
For more information regarding payment by credit card contact District Court I.