Term: January 2017 – December 2021
Voter Precincts Served: Agnew, Belleview, Blue Mountain, Bluffs, Clark, Deer Park, Fairview, Monterra, Mount Angeles, Mount Pleasant, O´Brien, Port Angeles 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, and Robin Hill
Commissioner Johnson’s committee and advisory board assignments include:
- Clallam County Disability Board
- Clallam Transit (Alternate)
- Law and Justice Council
- Olympic Area on Aging (Lead)
- Olympic Consortium Board (Lead)
- Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization
- Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Salish Behavioral Health Organization (Alterante)
- Veterans' Affairs Liaison
- William Shore Memorial Pool District
All three Commissioners serve on the following Committees:
- Board of Health
- Clallam County Finance Committee
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging (Lead)
Commissioner Johnson is proud to have served in the US Army Corps of Engineers rising to the rank of captain. He is a Vietnam veteran.
Randy became part owner of Green Crow in 1985, and stepped down as President and CEO in 2016. He is still sits on the Board of Directors.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of the South and later a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard.
Randy and his wife Carol have two children and two grandchildren. They enjoy a rural lifestyle that includes 25 horses (many rescued) and two dogs.