Term: January 2015 - December 2018
Voter Precincts Served:
Beaver, Black Diamond, Bogachiel, Clallam Bay, Dry Creek, Elwha,
301 and 302, Freshwater Bay, Joyce, Madison Creek, Neah Bay,
Port Angeles 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, and 113, Quileute, Sun.
Commissioner Peach’s Committee and Advisory Board assignments include:
- Canvassing Board (Alternate)
- Clallam Bay/Sekiu Chamber of Commerce Liaison
- Clallam Bay/Sekiu Community Action Team
- Clallam Transit
- Crescent Community Advisory Council
- Forks Chamber of Commerce Liaison
- Neah Bay Chamber of Commerce Liaison
- Tribal Liaison – Lower Elwha Klallam, Quileute, Makah
- Veterans' Affairs Liaison (Alternate)
- Water Resource Inventory Areas 19 and 20 Liaison
- Washington State Association of Counties (WSAC)
- Board of Natural Resources
- Legislative Steering Committee
- West End Betterment Association
- West End Business and Professional Association
- William Shore Memorial Pool District
All three Commissioners serve on the following Committees:
- Board of Health
- Clallam County Finance Committee
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging (alternate)
Commissioner Peach is proud to have served in the United States Army; he was discharged as a Sergeant and received the Army Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service.
Bill worked for 27 years for the Rayonier Timberlands, retiring as the Regional Manager responsible for 200,000 acres on the Olympic Peninsula. Later he served as the Executive Director of the Quileute Tribe for two years.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in both Civil and Forest Engineering from Oregon State University (1983). In addition he holds a Master of Business Administration degree from City University (1986).
Bill and his wife Anita have been married for over 40 years and Clallam County residents for 31. They enjoy a rural lifestyle that includes cats, dogs, and horses.