County LogoClallam County, Washington

Food Service Establishments

Clallam County Environmental Health Services permits all food service establishments in Clallam County.

Please visit the following pages for permitting information and application materials:

If you have questions about application or permitting information, please contact Environmental Health.

Clallam County Health & Human Services
Contact Information | Email Us