County LogoClallam County, Washington

Community Service Work

Juvenile Offenders are often court ordered by the Commissioner or by Diversion Accountability Boards to do community service hours within a certain time period. Juvenile Services staff will provide a list of community service work sites along with a timesheet to record hours. Community service sites are non-profit (ie: churches, nursing homes, parks, food banks, state/county departments) and monitor the juveniles progress.

Juvenile and Family Services
1912 West 18th Street
Port Angeles, WA 98363
Contact Us